v0.2.1 "Worth the Weight"Summary: This patch is (worth the weight.) Tons of bug fixes, new body types for your Spacemen customization needs, cameras now zoom, and a whole bunch more! Full patch notes can be found below our community video, which I am going to continue shoving into your faces until you like and subscribe to our Youtube channel and then mindlessly join our Discord chat like a good zombie. Also, about 90% of this patch consists of changes and fixes from direct community feedback via the Discord server. True fun fact story.
INTERRUPTING SALES PITCH: Unfortunate Spacemen is 50% off until November 29th! Grab it on Steam or grab it for your friends! Think about all the airlocks you can suck them out of. All the eggs you can lay on their faces. Think about it.
- You can now select a body type from a dropdown in the customization menu. This body type is purely cosmetic, and is mimicked by the monster when shapeshifting.
- Security Cameras can now be zoomed. Left and right mouse buttons (Right and left gamepad triggers) now zoom the camera in one zoom magnification level. Do this multiple times to zoom in or out further. This works for both Spacemen and Angels. Cameras are now only switched by pressing A and D, or gamepad equivalent.
- Assault Rifle now fires perfectly accurate IF zoomed and if you haven't fired for 0.5 seconds.
- VOIP should now work in the lobby without having to focus the text chat box, on the warmup screen, and in the scoreboard/post-game screens.
- Fixed graphical issue with map title gradient in the map selection screen.
- Changed font in map selection screen.
- Cleaned up the deader parts of Heaven a bit more.
- J key no longer works while colorblind, unless you have the antibodies virus, or are the monster.
- Mouse Sensitivity can now be set in the Settings menu.
- Fixed missing shag carpet textures in Spaceburbia.
- Fixed hit reaction bug causing character mesh to ragdoll and totally flip out ("The Invisible Spaceman Bug")
- Fixed: Heaven missing from Snowswept
- Fixed: Fog covering the HUD flare indicator
- Fixed: Viewing windows in the Command Bunker now have oxygen