New patch is LIVE! You'll know you're on the new patch by the watermark at the top middle of your screen.
v0.1.8 "Mystery Space Theatre"Summary: A new dev vlog! A new map! A new story tutorial thing! And a bunch more!
- Tutorial / Story segment! Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, the tutorial is full of story, learning, and teaches the importance of magical friendship between coworkers probably.
- The Welcome Screen for new players now recommends the Tutorial, instead of the How To Play guide.
- NEW MAP: Space Bar! Run, hide, and survive throughout the halls, theatre rooms, and alleys as the horror comes right off the screen at this little cinema pub -- in SPAAAAAACE!
- Fixed issue with Tom Videogre's voice pack not being properly selected in game.
- Removed refraction effects on the first person visor, which was causing numerous 'offset' graphical issues on certain visors and all transparent surfaces.
- Various minor improvements to the lobby UI look and feel
- Various texture improvements and reduced unncessary detail on a few textures for a generally softer look (particularly noticeable on wall textures used in Tutorial and Kema)
- Fix to Monster Footsteps and Monster Taunt. They were not localizing the sound properly making it very difficult to tell which direction it was coming from.
- The Overhead map now shows text "YOU" next to... well, you.
- Door status panels now much better illustrate what status the door is in, showing red when locked, and white when open, along with text and imagery indicating this.
- Transmitter's front interaction box is a bit larger now so Spacemen don't have to be quite as precise to press it.
- Players can now look around while suit is locked during prep etc.
- The pilot of Rescue Shuttle 31 has reduced the background noise in his cockpit.
- Spacemen no longer leave their piles of "snow" all over the Landing Pads. They now leave pallets strewn about.
- Fixed link on Main Menu that went to a broken URL
- Main Menu ticker scroll now suggests people join our Discord server!
- Oxygen Tank oxygen gain reduced to 30, from 50.
- Oxygen Tank shapeshift gain for Monster reduced to 30, from 40.
- New Spaceman Color: Skin
- Angel jump velocity increased to 1500, from 1000.
- Angels can now move cameras around while viewing through them. (other players in game do not see this)
- Camera look now respects the user's invert-mouse Y-axis setting and will act accordingly.
- The invisible ceiling on Spaceburbia should no longer block Spacemen ejected from the EME.
- Player scoreboard at end of the game is now sorted by who has the highest Employee Points score.
- Blood trails! Spacemen (and monsters) now leave a blood droplet about once a second, for 5 seconds after taking damage.
- Potential fix for a bug where the host would be forced into someone else's camera after the airlock was done wiggling them