New patch is LIVE! You'll know you're on the new patch by the watermark at the top middle of your screen.
New Dev Vlog!
v0.1.5 "Acid Reflux"
Summary: A new dev vlog! Tons of new monster perks, a couple new items, bug fixes, and more!
- Much of this patch's development time went into fixing join/late-join issues. This should help to (or entirely) sort out the largest issues that reuslted in players getting stuck or not properly getting spawned into the game when joining late. Please continue to report any issues encountered in our bug report forums. Thanks!
- NEW SPACEMAN PERK: Welder. Spawn with a Welder tool that can fully repair broken doors and cameras.
- The Antibodies perk now reduces toxic and acidic damage by 30%.
- Spacemen now react with physical hit reactions when impacted by bullets.
- Spacemen heads can now be decapitated if the last damaging shot is a headshot
- NEW MONSTER PERK: Nocturnal. While the power is out, your Monster form gains 35% increased movement speed (does not stack with Posterior Claws) and 10% additional Claw and Burrow Trap damage. When the lights are shut off by a Monster with this perk, you will hear a distinct sound, and your HUD will alert you that the monster thrives under these dark conditions.
- When Nocturnal mode is active, the Monster's night vision is better, and a purple color, instead of orange.
- NEW MONSTER PERK: Toxic Ink Cloud. Upon transforming to monster form, the monster squirts a cloud of toxic ink that lingers for 10 seconds and deals damage to any Spaceman that enters it.
- NEW MONSTER PERK: Acid Monster. Your monster form bleeds acid on nearby Spacemen when taking damage, and instead of laying a regular egg, you lay an Acid Bomb that detonates when a Spaceman gets too close to it.
- NEW MONSTER PERK: Decoy: When shapeshifting, a decoy monster will be placed in front of you and lasts for a short duration.
- The Spaceman Antibodies Perk will reduce Toxic/Acid damage by 30%
- Monster Egg now displays a hitmarker when hit
- NEW OBJECT: Radio Jammer. Monster can trigger this device one time per round. Lasts 60 seconds. No text or VOIP communication can be used amongst Spacemen during this time. Monster Remote Arm works with Radio Jammer.
- NEW GEAR ITEM: GPS Locator. Spawns in a pair. One spawn per map. When active, the GPS Locator displays a waypoint on the HUD for anyone else with a GPS Locator equipped.
- Flamethrower now fires at a slightly slower rate of fire
- Updated Flare Gun item icon to look like a flare gun
- Flare Projectile has vastly improved visual FX, including a bright flickering light
- Kema: Added a second colorblind virus sample to the Greenhouse
- Added 1 Radar Jammer location to all maps
- Made some of the HUD button prompts about half as large.
- New image for Suit Lock
- Updated most of the skill icons with new artwork (all placeholder art still, just better)
- Servers can now be named, instead of just using the Steam display name
- Servers can now be passworded
- Server browser will no longer show servers that are not the same game version. For example, 0.1.5 server will not show up to someone still on 0.1.4, and vice versa.
Misc Small Stuff:
- Fixed a bug where the map selection in the lobby could choose "blank" or none as the map under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where carried items would repeatedly increase in size if you switched to Monster Form while holding them
- Made customization buttons on main menu a tiny bit smaller
- Build watermark is now a bit larger
- Updated Unreal Engine 4 trademark in the credits to match format Epic prefers