New patch is LIVE! You'll know you're on the new patch by the watermark at the top middle of your screen.
v0.1.1 "Hull Repair"
- Potential fixes for various crashes encountered during play or on round start
- After 20 seconds, "Waiting for Players to Load" will force the game to start anyway, instead of waiting for a potentially crashed player to load.
- The Item Store now works. You can buy cosmetic items like visors and helmets, if you want!
- When the Monster dies, there is now a 0.25 delay before zooming the camera to the death location. Hopefully this will scare people less.
- Late joiners are now spawned into the game if less than 5 minutes have elapsed (Hooray!)
- Fixed bug where Monster couldn't turn into colors of dead characters
- Removed visible raytrace from corpse gib pile
- Monster Claw Damage is now 11, down from 12.
- Monster Claw Damage Per Level is 3, down from 4.
- Sealed Research Samples should now more reliably return to their original position after 90 seconds of not being held by anyone.
- Added player count back to the server list
- There is now an option in the Settings menu to invert your mouse or controller Y-axis
- Reduced Heaven bloom to about 25% of what it was